Sunday, October 15, 2017

October 15 - El Disco De oro

Sony Music Spain released the compilation CD "El Disco De Oro" containing 31 hits.

Tracks: That’s All Right - Heartbreak Hotel - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Hound Dog - Don’t Be Cruel - Blue Suede Shoes - Love Me Tender - Too Much - All Shook Up - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Jailhouse Rock - King Creole - One Night - I Got Stung - (Now And Then There’s) A Fool Such As I - I Need Your Love Tonight - A Big Hunk O’Love - Stuck On You - It’s Now Or Never - Are You Lonesome Tonight - Surrender - Can’t Help Falling In Love - Return To Sender - Viva Las Vegas - Crying In The Chapel - In The Ghetto - Suspicious Minds - The Wonder Of You - Burning Love - Always On My Mind - A Little Less Conversation (JXL Radio Edit Remix).

(Source: FECC)