Thursday, January 19, 2017

January 19 - Vinyl-A-Million

The US based Book-A-Million released three exclusive vinyl albums “Elvis NBC Special”, “50,000,000 Elvis Fans Can't Be Wrong” and “Elvis Gold Records Volume 5”. All limited to 500 copies. 

Track List Elvis NBC Special

1. Trouble / Guitar Man 
2. Lawdy, Miss Clawdy / Baby What You Want Me to Do 
3. Medley: Heartbreak Hotel / Hound Dog / All Shook Up / Can’t Help Falling in Love / Jailhouse Rock / Love Me Tender 
4. Where Could I Go But to the Lord / Up Above My Head / Saved 
5. Blue Christmas / One Night 
6. Memories 
7. Medley: Nothingville / Big Boss Man Guitar Man / Little Egypt / Trouble / Guitar Man 
8. If I Can Dream

Track List 50,000,000 Elvis Fans Can't Be Wrong
1. I Need Your Love Tonight 
2. Don’t 
3. Wear My Ring Around Your Neck 
4. My Wish Came True 
5. I Got Stung 
6. One Night
7. Big Hunk O’ Love 
8. I Beg of You 
9. (Now and Then There’s) A Fool Such as I 
10. Doncha’ Think It’s Time

Track List Elvis Gold Records Volume 5 1. Suspicious Minds 
2. Kentucky Rain 
3. In the Ghetto 
4. Clean Up Your Own Backyard 
5. Burning Love 
6. If you Talk In Your Sleep 
7. For the Heart 
8. Moody Blue 
9. Way Down 
10. Big Boss Man 
11. Guitar Man 
12. U. S. Male 
13. You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me 
14. Edge of Reality 
15. Memories
16. If I Can Dream

(Source: FECC / Books-A-Million)