Sunday, April 17, 2016

April 17 - 50.000.000 Vinyl Fans Can´t Be Wrong

The Vinyl Lovers Record label re-issued the classic "50.000.000 Elvis Fans Can´t Be Wrong" album on vinyl. 

Side 1: 1. I Need Your Love Tonight 2. Don’t 3. Wear My Ring Around Your Neck 4. My Wish Came True 5. I Got Stung

Side 2: 1. One Night 2. A Big Hunk O’ Love 3. I Beg Of You 4. (Now And Then There’s) A Fool Such As I 5. Doncha’ Think It’s Time.

175 Moments Magazine
 
As an additional annex today of the local newspaper Commercial Appeal of Memphis, readers could enjoy the new "175 Moments Magazine". On the cover is a picture of Elvis from 1971.


Read about the iconic entertainer, the civil rights leader and the local boy who made very good in the special 175Moments magazine that is an extraordinary glimpse into 175 years of life in Memphis. Readers can find many photos and details about various events and events like the first BBQ winner in Memphis, the introduction of Justin Timberlake (also from Memphis) into the Memphis Music Hall of Fame, Isaac Hayes who won an Oscar, and much more.

(Source: Elvis Aktuell / Elvis Matters)