Wednesday, March 23, 2016

March 23 - Vinyl Bootleg Chart

The One label has released three new import CD’s; "Nineteen Sixty Five Studio Sessions" volume 1, 2  and 3. These 3 volumes contain alternate takes and versions from the movies "Paradise, Hawaiian Style", "Harum Scarum" and "Frankie And Johnny".

I Gotta Know -Vinyl

The UK based Rockwell  label re-issued another one of it's compilations on colored vinyl. This time "I Gotta Know" Part II on orange colored vinyl in a limed edition of 120 copies.

Side A: Fever - Like A Baby - I Will Be Home Again - The Thrill Of Your Love - Dirty Dirty Feeling - The Girl Of My Best Friend.

Side B: I Gotta Know - Girl Next Door Went A Walking - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Reconsider Baby - Such A Night - It’s Now Or Never

US Charts

Unfortunately Elvis Presley has no entries on the Billboard Top 200 Album Chart for the week ending April 2, 2016. 

The "If I Can Dream" CD  rises from #4 to #3 on the Classical Album Chart.
The "Heart And Soul'" compilation drops from #21 to #23 on the Country Catalog Album Chart.

(Source: Elvis Aktuell / Elvis The man And His Music / FECC / Brian Quinn)