Thursday, December 17, 2015

December 17 - Hits From Johnson City

Due for release from "Anglo Atlantic" kon january 16, 2016 is the 4 CD set "The Very Best Of Elvis Presley". 

CD 1: Return To Sender - She's Not You - Hard Headed Woman - Good Luck Charm - Stuck On You - Can't Help Falling In Love - Don't - I Need Your Love Tonight - Wild In The Country - One Night - Lonely Man - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Rock-A-Hula Baby - I Got Stung - It's Now Or Never - Surrender - A Big Hunk Of Love

CD 2: I Feel So Bad - A Fool Such As I - Little Sister - I Beg Of You - His Latest Flame - A Mess Of Blues - Heartbreak Hotel - Blue Suede Shoes - Trying To Get To You - All Shook Up - I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone - My Baby Left Me - Paralyzed - Jailhouse Rock - Blue Moon - Love Me - Love Me Tender - Party

CD 3: Loving You - Hound Dog - Rip It Up - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine - Teddy Bear - Don't Be Cruel - Mystery Train - Anyway That You Want Me - Too Much - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Got A Lot Of Living To Do - Suspicion - Girls! Girls! Girls! - Blueberry Hill - Hawaiian Wedding Song - Beach Boy Blues - Such A Night - Old Shep - Just For Old Time Sake

CD 4: Reconsider Baby - Blue Hawaii - Follow That Dream - Kiss Me Quick - Mean Woman Blues - Long Tall Sally - G. I. Blues - True Love - Something Blue - Ready Teddy - Girl Of My Best Friend - Blue Suede Shoes (G. I. Blues Version) - Solider Boy - Fever - Flaming Star - Trouble

Right Direction In Johnson City

The Touchdown Records import-release "Right Direction In Johnson City" has been released.

From the original press-release:
For our last CD "Atlanta Loves Elvis" we selected one of the best Shows from his last Tour in 1976 and for our new CD we will stay in the same Year. This time we decided to take a show from Johnson City from his first Tour in 1976. With "Right Direction In Johnson City" we present you his show from the 19th of March 1976. Again it`s an Audience Recording and the quality is really good for this kind of recordings. With no doubt this show is the best from his first Tour that year and for sure also one of the best of the whole year. The performance of Elvis is on the same level as the one from his last tour and the Set list is excellent. The CD has a duration of 79 Minutes and four seconds and as always includes a 16 Pages Booklet.

(Source: Amazon / Elvis On CD)