Thursday, May 07, 2015

May 07 - The Complete Singles

Due for release from the Valentine record label is the 4 CD set “The Complete 1954 - 1962 US Singles” containing 100 tracks. 

Description:
Limited-edition 4 CD set comprising the complete Presley singles and EPs released in the USA up to 1962 presented in the order in which they were issued. This edition comes with a comprehensive booklet full of discographical information, rare photos and memorabilia. Eight tracks have been added as a bonus making 100 songs recorded by Elvis in his prime.

CD 1:
That´s All Right Mama - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Good Rockin Tonight - I Don t Care If The Sun Don´t Shine - Milkcow Blues Boogie - You´re A Heartbreaker - Baby, Let´s Play House - I´m Left, You´re Right, She´s Gone - Mystery Train - I Forgot To Remember To Forget - Heartbreak Hotel - I Was The One - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - My Baby Left Me - Hound Dog - Don´t Be Cruel - Blue Suede Shoes - Tutti Frutti - I Got A Woman -  I´m Counting On You - I´ll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin´) - I´m Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) - Tryin´ To Get To You - I Love You Because - Blue Moon

CD 2:
Just Because - Money Honey - One-Sided Love Affair - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Shake Rattle And Roll - Love Me Tender - Anyway You Want Me (That´s How I Will Be) - Playing For Keeps - Too Much - All Shook Up - That´s When Your Heartaches Begin - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Loving You - Jailhouse Rock - Treat Me Nice -  Don´t - I Beg Of You - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - Doncha Think It s Time - Hard Headed Woman - Don´t Ask Me Why - One Night - I Got Stung - I Need Your Love Tonight - (Now And Then There s) A Fool Such As I

CD 3:
Big Hunk O love - My Wish Came True - Stuck On You - Fame And Fortune - It´s Now Or Never - A Mess Of Blues - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - I Gotta Know - Surrender - Lonely Man - I Feel So Bad - Wild In The Country - (Marie´s The Name) His Latest Flame - Little Sister - Can´t Help Falling In Love - Rock-A-Hula Baby - Good Luck Charm - Anything That´s Part Of You - She´s Not You - Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello - Return To Sender - Where Do You Come From - Rip It Up - Love Me - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again

CD 4:
(There´ll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me) - It´s No Secret (What God Can Do) - I Believe - Take My Hand, Precious Lord - I Need You So - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - Blueberry Hill - Is It So Strange - Flaming Star - Summer Kisses, Winter Tears - Follow That Dream - Angel - What A Wonderful Life - I´m Not The Marrying Kind - King Of The Whole Wide World - This Is Living - Riding The Rainbow - Home Is Where The Heart Is - I Got Lucky - A Whistling Tune - Long Tall Sally - First In Line - Paralyzed - How´s The World Treating You - How Do You Think I Feel

(Source: Amazon)