Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 25 - Covers

 Here is the cover-art for the ZYX Music CD release “80th Birthday Celebration Box-Set” which is due April 17 2015. 

Due for release from the Dream Covers record label early April 2015 is the CD “Loving You / Jailhouse Rock” and the CD “Elvis Is Back / A Date With Elvis”.

The Ultimate Collection Of Elvis Presley

 Sony Music Japan released the 10 CD set "ELVIS! ELVIS! ELVIS! - The Ultimate Collection Of Elvis Presley" containing ten themed compilations and a book.


CD 1 - Top 20 Hits 1 (1956 - 59) - CD 2 - Top 20 Hits 2 (1960 - 65) - CD 3 - Top 20 Hits 3 (1966 - 77) - CD 4 - Rockin' Elvis 1 - CD 5 - Rockin' Elvis 2 - CD 6 - Pop'n Sweet - CD 7 - Elvis In Screen - CD 8 - Exotic Elvis - CD 9 - Sings Singer-Songwriters und CD 10 - Heartfelt Ballads

Tracks for the new releases: 

Elvis Presley - 80th. Anniversary Celebration
CD 1:
That´s Allright Mama - Blue Suede Shoes - Good Rockin Tonight - Heartbreak Hotel - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Hound Dog - I Don´t Care If The Sun Don´t  Shine - Tutti Frutti - Mystery Train - Love Me Tender - Baby, Let´s Play House - Paralyzed - I Forget To Remember - Teddy Bear - Milk Cow Blues Boogie - Jailhouse Rock - I´m Left, You´re Right, She´s Gone - One Sided Love Affair - You´re A Heartbreaker
CD 2:
I Love You Because - Blue Moon - Just Because - I´ll Never Let You Go Little Darlin - Tryin To Get To You - I Got A Woman - Money Honey - I´m Counting On You - I Was The One - My Baby Left Me - So Glad You´re Mine - I´m  Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry Over You - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Shake Rattle And Roll - I Want You I Need You I Love You
CD 3:
Don´t  Be Cruel - Any Way You Want Me (That´s How I Will Be) - We Re Gonna Move - Poor Boy - Let Me - Love Me - How Do You Think I Feel - How´s The World Treating You - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - Long Tall Sally - Old Sheep - Anyplace Is Paradise - Ready Teddy - First In Line - Rit It Up

Tracks Loving You + Jailhouse Rock
Loving You: Mean Woman Blues - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Loving You - Got A Lot O’ Livin’ To Do! - Lonesome Cowboy - Hot Dog - Party - Blueberry Hill - True Love - Don’t Leave Me Now - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You? - I Need You So
Jailhouse Rock:  Jailhouse Rock - Young And Beautiful - I Want To Be Free - Don’t Leave Me Now - (You’re So Square) Baby I Don’t Care - Treat Me Nice - I Beg Of You - Don’t - Playing For Keeps - Shake, Rattle & Roll - Good Rockin’ Tonight - I Don’t Care If The Sun Don’t Shine
Bonus Songs:
That’s When Your Heartaches Begin - All Shock Up - Heartbreak Hotel - Don’t Be Cruel - Hound Dog -  Love Me Tender

Tracks Elvis Is Back! + A Date With Elvis
Elvis Is Back!: Make Me Know It - Fever - The Girl Of My Best Friend - I Will Be Home Again - Dirty, Dirty Feeling - The Thrill Of Your Love - Soldier Boy - Such A Night - It Feels So Right - The Girl Next Door Went A´ Walking - Like A Baby - Reconsider Baby
A Date With Elvis: Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Young And Beautiful - (You´re So Sqare) Baby I Don´t Care - Milkow Blues Boogie - Baby Let´s Play House - Good Rockin´ Tonight - Is It So Strange - We´re Gonna Move - I Want To Be Free - I Forgot To Remember To Forget
Bonus Songs: It´s Now Or Never - Hands Off (Demo) - Stuck On You - Paralyzed - I´m Left, You´re Right, She´s Gone - Lawdy, Miss Clawdy.

(Source: Amazon / Elvis Aktuell)