Thursday, January 15, 2015

January 15 - Ultimate Elvis Charts

Due for release on February 11 2015 is the Blu-Ray “Estrella De Fuego” ("Flaming Star").

Gold DVD

The double feature DVD "Elvis: Gold Edition" containing the documentaries "Elvis Presley: The Legacy" and "Elvis: Thru The Years".

US Charts for the week ending January 24, 2015
  • The hit-compilation "ELV1S 30 No.1 Hits" is a re-entry at #181 on the Billboard Top 200 Album Charts . It also re-enters the Country Catalog Album Chart at #9.
  • The "Heart And Soul" compilation rises from #13 to #7 on the Country Catalog Album Chart.
  • The "The Essential Elvis Presley" set re-enters the Country Catalog Album Chart at #16.
  • The DVD set "He Touched Me - The Gospel Music of Elvis Presley (Volumes 1 and 2)" remains at #2 on the Top Video Sales Chart.
European Charts
  • The German 3 CD-set "Elvis 80" is a new entry at #15 on the German Album chart. 
  • The "ELV1S 30 #1 Hits" climbed from #18 to #10 on the Dutch Mid-price Album chart while "The Real ... Elvis - 60s Collection" enter the chart at #48. "The Classic Christmas Album" and "The Essential Elvis Presley" dropped off the Dutch Mid-price Album chart.
  • The CD "The Real... Elvis" dropped from #63 to #66 on the Italian Album Chart.
  • The "ELV1S 30 #1 Hits" compilation climbed from #88 to #49 on the Irish Album chart.
  • The new "Elvis 80" 3 CD compilation is a new entry at #8 on the Austrian Album chart while the 2002 compilation "ELV1S 30 #1 Hits" climbed from #49 to #35 on that chart. 
  • In Switzerland the "ELV1S 30 #1 Hits" set is listed at #19, "Elvis 80" a new entry at #36 and the double CD "The 50 Greatest Hits" a re-entry at #49.
  •  On the Official UK Music Video chart the 6 DVD set “The Elvis Collection” dropped from #22 to #23.

Australian Chart
  • The “ELV1S 30 #1 Hits” compilation dropped from #16 to #37 on the Australian Catalogue Album chart.

ELVIS! ELVIS! ELVIS! - The Ultimate Collection of Elvis Presley

Due for release from RCA in Japan is the 10 "Blu-Spec CD2" CD set entitled "ELVIS! ELVIS! ELVIS! - The Ultimate Collection of Elvis Presley". This set contains 10 themed compilations: Top 20 Hits 1 (1956-59), Top 20 Hits 2 (1960-65), Top 20 Hits 3 (1966-77), Rockin' Elvis 1, Rockin' Elvis 2, Pop'n Sweet, Elvis in Screen, Exotic Elvis, Sings Singer-Songwriters and Heartfelt Ballads.

Disc 1: Top 20 Hits 1 (1956-59) 
Heartbreak Hotel - I Was The One - Blue Suede Shoes - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - My Baby Left Me - Hound Dog - Don't Be Cruel - Love Me Tender - Anyway You Want Me - Love Me - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - Too Much - All Shook Up - Teddy Bear - Loving You - Jailhouse Rock - Treat Me Nice - Don't - I Beg Of You - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - Doncha' Think It's Time - Hard Headed Woman - King Creole - One Night - I Got Stung - A Fool Such As I - I Need Your Love Tonight - A Big Hunk O' Love - My Wish Came True

Disc 2: Top 20 Hits 2 (1960-65) 
Stuck On You - Fame And Fortune - It's Now Or Never - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - I Gotta Know - Surrender - Flaming Star - I Feel So Bad - His Latest Flame - Little Sister - Can't Help Falling In Love - Good Luck Charm - Follow That Dream - She's Not You - Return To Sender - One Broken Heart For Sale - Devil In Disguise - Bossa Nova Baby - Kissin' Cousins - What'd I Say - Viva Las Vegas - Such A Night - Ask Me - Ain't That Loving You Baby - Do The Clam - Crying In The Chapel

Disc 3: Top 20 Hits 3 (1966-77) 
Easy Question - I'm Yours - Puppet On A String - Love Letters - If I Can Dream - In The Ghetto - Suspicious Minds - Don't Cry Daddy - Rubberneckin' - Kentucky Rain - The Wonder Of You - Mama Liked The Roses - I've Lost You - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - Patch It Up - I Really Don't Want To Know - Burning Love - Separate Ways - Steamroller Blues - Fool - If You Talk In Your Sleep - Promised Land - My Boy - Way Down


Disc 4: Rockin' Elvis 1 
That's All Right - Good Rockin' Tonight - Baby, Let's Play House - Mystery Train - I Got A Woman - Money Honey - Tutti Frutti - Lawdy, Miss Clawdy - Shake, Rattle And Roll - Long Tall Sally - Ready Teddy - Rip It Up - When It Rains, It Really Pours - Trouble - New Otleans - A Mess Of Blues - It Feels So Right - Like A Baby - Dirty, Dirty Feeling - Reconsider Baby - I'm Coming Home - Give Me The Right - I Want You With Me - Put The Blame On Me - Beach Boy Blues - Night Rider - I'm Gonna Get Back Home Somehow - Witchcraft - Long Lonely Highway - Blue River - C'mon Everybody - Memphis, Tennessee

Disc 5: Rockin' Elvis 2 
own In The Alley - Let Yourself Go - Guitar Man - Big Boss Man - Hi-Heel Sneakers - Too Much Monkey Business - U. S. Male - A Little Less Conversation - Clean Up Your Own Backyard - Long Black Limousine - Stranger In My Own Home Town - Power Of My Love - Change Of Habit - Polk Salad Annie - Walk A Mile In My Shoes - The Fool - Faded Love - If You Don't Come Back - Tree Corn Patches - I've Got A Thing About You Baby - Just A Little Bit - Raised On Rock - I Got A Feeling In My Body - T.R.O.U.B.L.E. - Shake A Hand


Disc 6: Pop'n Sweet 
Playing For Keeps - Tell Me Why - Young Dreams - Fever - Girl Of My Best Friend - Gently - There's Always Me - Kiss Me Quick - Anything That's Part Of You - Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello - Siuspicion - Fools Fall In Love - Indescribably Blue - Stay Away - Any Day Now - Stranger In The Crowd - Life - The Next Step Is Love - I Just Can't Help Believin' - Rags To Riches - I'm Leavin' - For Ol' Times Sale - Take Good Care Of Her - Bringing It Back - Moody Blue - For The Heart - My Way

Disc 7: Elvis in Screen 
Poor Boy - Mean Woman Blues - Baby, I Don't Care - Don't Ask Me Why - G. I. Blues - Pocketful Of Rainbow - Wild In The Country - Lonely Man - Blue Hawaii - Rock-A-Hula Baby - Angel - King Of The Whole Wide World - Girls! Girls! Girls! - A Boy Like Me, A Girl Like You - Where Do You Come From - A World Of Our Own - They Remind Me Too Much Of You - Fun In Acapulco - One Boy, Two Little Girls - The Lady Loves Me - I Need Somebody To Lean On - It's A Wonderful World - Spring Fever - Kismet - Frankie And Johnny - Please Don't Stop Loving Me - Paradise, Hawaiian Style - Spinout - Long Legged Girl - Clambake - Who Are You? - Wonderful World - Let's Be Friends

Disc 8: Exotic Elvis 
Wooden Heart - Frankfort Special - Hawaiian Sunset - Ku-U-I-Po - No More - Hawaiian Wedding Song - Moonlight Swim - For The Millionth And The Last Time - You'll Be Gone - We'll Be Together - No Room To Rhumba In A Sports Car - You Can't Say No In Acapulco - Do The Vega - Santa Lucia - This Is My Heaven - All That I Am - Beyond The Reef - I'll Remember You - I'll Take Love - Almost In Love - Let It Be Me - Heart Of Rome - Alle En Al Rancho Grande - Padre - It's Impossible - What Now My Love - Spanish Eyes

Disc 9: Sings Singer-Songwriters 
Tomorrow Is A Long Time - Gentle On My Mind - Inherit The Wind - And The Grass Won't Pay No Mind - Sweet Caroline - Bridge Over Troubled Water - Funny How Time Slips Away - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Early Morning Rain - For Loving Me - Help Me Make It Through The Night - Until It's Time For You To Go - An American Trilogy - For The Good Times - Where Do I Go From Here - Always On My Mind - Never Been To Spain - Loving Arms - Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues - Why Me Lord - I Can Help - And I Love You So

Disc 10: Heartfelt Ballads 
Old Shep - Peace In The Valley - His Hand In Mine - Today, Tomorrow And Forever - It Hurts Me - Where Could I Go But To The Lord - You'll Never Walk Alone - Memories - Do You Know Who I Am - Just Pretend - Make The World Go Away - There Goes My Everything - Only Believe - Where Did They Go, Lord - Amazing Grace - He Touched Me - I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - Sweet Angeline - Are You Sincere - She Thinks I Still Care - I'll Never Fall In Love Again - Hurt - Unchained Melody - Danny Boy

(Source: Brian Quinn / FECC / Elvis World Japan / Dutch Charts / IRMA / FIMi / Official UK Charts / Ari Charts / The King's World)