Monday, December 15, 2014

December 15 - Rockin' Fanclub CD


This is the 2014 Fan Club Presidents CD send out by Elvis Presley Enterprises to the officially recognized fan-clubs. This year's CD contains the songs "I'll Be Home For Christmas", "The First Noel" and "White Christmas" and a "Thank You"  note from Priscilla and Lisa Marie Presley.

Such A Night

The Vee-Tone-Records vinyl 10 inch EP "Elvis - Such A Night: Rockin' In The Early 60's" has been released. This release, limited to 1000 copies, contains 12 songs from 1960 to 1962. 

Side A:Make Me Know It - I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell - Shoppin' Around - Such A Night - Slicin' Sand - Follow That Dream
Side B:
Little Sister - Put The Blame On Me - Steppin' Out Of Line - I Want You With Me - What A Wonderful Life - Gonna Get Back Home Somehow

(Source: Amazon / FECC)