Thursday, July 31, 2014

July 31 - Charts

The 8 CD / 2 DVD box set for the classic "Elvis That's The Way It Is" concert movie has been released and on it's wat to the fans. The blu-ray edition of this movie is available too, the first review appeared on-line.

The unboxing of the set is available at: For Elvis CD Collectors.
The first review of the Blu-Ray edition of thuis movie is available at: Media Mike.
You van listen to the complete set om Spotify.

Charts

'Heart And Soul' rises from #184 to #182 on the Billboard Top 200 Album Chart for the week ending August 9, 2014. It also rises from #46 to #39 on the Catalog Album Chart.

The Best Of Elvis Presley

The TCB Limited label will release the CD / DVD-set "The Best Of Elvis Presley" containing the usual public domain hits and a documentary DVD.

CD 1: Heartbreak Hotel - Blue Suede Shoes - I Want You I Need You I Love You - Hound Dog - I Believe - Tutti Frutti - Love Me Tender - Treat Me Nice - Rip It Up - Too Much - All Shook Up - Let Me Be Your Teddy Bear - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Mystery Train - Big Hunk O' Love.

CD 2: There's Good Rockin' Tonight - Loving You - Hot Dog - As Long As I Have You - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - Paralysed - Party - Jailhouse Rock - Don't Be Cruel - Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do - I'm Counting On You - King Creole - Long Tall Sally - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine - One Night

DVD:
The Journey.

(Source: FECC \ Brian Quinn \ Elvis Club Berlin)