Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16 - Octagon Shaped Yellow Vinyl

The Art Of Music label will release the SUN singles on a limited octagon shaped yellow vinyl disc on March 3, 2014. 

Tracks:
1. That's Alright, 2. Blue Moon Of Kentucky, 3. I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine, 4. Good Rockin' Tonight, 5. Milkcow Blues, 6. You're A Heartbreaker, 7. I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone, 8. Baby Let's Play House, 9. Mystery Train, 10. I Forgot To Remember To Forget

Country Legend Ray Price Dead at 87

Ray Price, one of country music's most beloved voices, died at home Monday afternoon at the age of 87, his family said through a spokesman. Price had been hospitalized in Texas recently, and had been fighting a battle against pancreatic cancer since late last year. On Thursday (Dec. 12), the singer entered hospice care, leaving a message to fans: "I am at peace. I love Jesus. I'm going to be just fine. Don't worry about me. I'll see you again one day." To Elvis fans, he's best known for his songs 'For The Good Times', 'Release Me' and 'Make The World Go Away'.

(Source: Amazon / ElvisMatters)